Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

KĀHUI AKO, MAY 5, 2O23: ABSENCE SPANNER

KĀHUI AKO, MAY 5, 2O23: ABSENCE SPANNER


 

Due to family illness I have not been able to see my students for the last three sessions, adding in the holiday break, It has been over a month since our first session. This is frustrating on many levels. 

However I have had time to at least research and think about the best and most efficient way to collect data on my cohort. I have consulted Chris Bush, our SENCO who is familiar with all of my students on how best to collect data on self esteem. She recommended Oranga Tamariki Three Houses Engagement Tool:


I will customize this model to simple Worries, Strengths, Hopes & Dreams labelled houses and will repeat this process every term with the students.

In regards to collecting information on student's data regarding measurement and geometry I think a customized e-asTTle test is the best way to get standardised data. Being cognizant that my students may be 'test-adverse' I will use formative assessment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment